Every business faces challenges specific to its industry, competitive environment, product or customer. When your business confronts unique business questions one of the most pertinent answer is to harness tailored market research able to deliver accurate answers to them. At SODA we will thoroughly learn what your organization’s problem is and respond to it with precisely tailored research bringing to you clean and clear answers and recommendations for your business.
Do you ask yourself any of the following questions:
- How can you best introduce your new brand or product on the market?
- Who is currently buying your product or service, how many people they are and how they live like?
- Why, when and where people buy your product or service from?
- Where and how people use or consume your product or service?
- Who is your real competition?
- What image do people have of your brand and product versus your competitors' and what would be the ideal image for your brand to have?
- How can you best communicate your brand and product benefits?
- What is the right price to charge?
- What would be the best roadmap for achieving your business goals?
We know how to translate these question into market research and to design a study that will reveal the answers you are looking for. Our long-track experience in executing research projects for end-clients enables us to successfully conduct ad hoc studies in any of the following areas:
- Projects investigating consumer behaviours and attitudes together with their background
- Identification of consumers satisfaction and loyalty, evaluation of clients service
- Brand awareness and brand image studies, including positioning and brand-consumer relationships
- Private and business consumers segmentation
- Market segmentation and sales strategy evaluation
- Tests of products, marketing communication and advertisement concepts
- Marketing strategy and pricing optimisation research
We can cover any of the above business topics, either they concern consumer or business-to-business market realms, and offer adequate research solutions using high-end qualitative and quantitative methods and techniques. All this in order to help you better understand your market environment and build a successful market strategy.