When you have a business challenge that requires a wider perspective to reach for the answers, a quantitative research can deliver you a precise description of your private or business customers’ population, their opinions, expectations, behaviours and other measurable findings, which we will turn into useful recommendations for your business.
Within quantitative research our offering includes the following range of research techniques:
- Online surveys (CAWI):
- research using online panels
- research using telephone, pre-recruitment and regular telephone follow-ups
- PAPI and CAPI face-to-face interviews:
- street interception interviews
- in-store interviews
- in-home interviews
- central location tests
- Telephone interviews using advanced CATI software
- Mystery shopping
Data collected from quantitative research is a subject to statistical analysis in which we use advanced analysis methods and techniques in order to provide you not only with clear figures but also with practical analytical conclusions.